Ignitor is not getting enough yoltage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your help guys I have an electronics tech coming to look at it wedensday. I am running it on a thermostat and i have not tried to run it manually I would likly set the house on fire some how. Thanks again.:)

the thermostat that came with the unit or another one?

Eric

With out seening the PCB I image the out put to the ignitor goes either threw a relay or triac. Those 2 items either work or don't work. I would check the connections, clean them real good small wire brush and a solvent. If there are clean and your getting 117VAC or around there then I would try a new ignitor not the PCB. This is my experiences working in electronic and not pellet stoves.

Just want to up date you guys. 4Dtvman, you were right it was the connectors the technicain came over yesterday took them apart and cleaned the real good and it worked. He said he is going to get some more of that connector and replace it but it should last for a while. Thank you guys for getting me burning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.