Inferno contract

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
I just did a job for a huge Truss building company they are all over the country He said they have a contract with inferno they take over 22 tons a day out of the yard from scraps to dust. I dont know where other companies get their wood, but just throwing this out there

Worst pellet made. They make their pellets from things like old ground up wood pallets. STAY AWAY!! :ahhh:

Hello

Just open the bag of Inferno pellets and take a good smell!! I am not sure what they put into them but I do like their ads and colorful bags!!

Attachments

• PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 269
  • LowesInfernoWoodpelletCarLoadsc.jpg
    LowesInfernoWoodpelletCarLoadsc.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 277
  • WPInfernoSc.jpg
    WPInfernoSc.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 261
I looked at a chart of pellet quality and they were last at 185 degrees and 1%ash. It was on a thread here somewhere. There was a place here
on long island that had an add for high btu low ash. said they burn hot. Didnt list the name of the pellet. I called and asked. Inferno. No thanks

Cooper said:
Never tried them but heard there horrible?

And the company is owned by the same person that owns the team in your avatar....

Status
Not open for further replies.