Info on an Autocrat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pontoon

Feb 9, 2013
I recently heard about your forum through a friend and I'm amazed at the information available here. I'm hoping that maybe someone may have some information on my stove.
I have an Autocrat Corp M2000-FH which I believe is supposed to be a freestanding fireplace / stove. It came with the house when I bought it. The stove is in good working order and I use it quite often as a fireplace. I have a 2000 sf house and it does a good job of heating up two thirds of it. It is quite large with I guess, porcelain outer shell and cast iron doors. It has a blower attached to the back which works although I never use it. From what it looks like, I believe it was probably expensive back in the the day when it was purchased and meant to be a more decorative fixture.
I'm looking for any history or information anyone may have regarding this unit or the corporation. I tried searching on the internet but only found limited info on the company and nothing on this particular model.

Attachments

• stove1.jpg
    stove1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 707
  • stove2.jpg
    stove2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 762
  • stove3.jpg
    stove3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 595
Status
Not open for further replies.