Info panel location on RSF Topaz fireplace?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Coalescent

Jul 13, 2015
New Hampshire
Hello,

I need to order a replacement baffle for my RSF Topaz fireplace, but the dealer needs the serial number. I have looked all over this thing for any kind of an info panel, and I can't find one. I even tried removing the firebrick bottom to see if it might be down there.

Does anyone know where RSF typically puts their info panels? If someone knows where to find it on a Topaz, that's even better!

Thanks everyone.

I would bug the dealer. They should tell you where to look. It's not in the manual.

Reactions: Coalescent
I would bug the dealer. They should tell you where to look. It's not in the manual.

Thanks! I called them up. The info panel isn't in the places they suggested I check, so my next course of action will be to call the other local RSF dealerships and see if one of them sold this unit, as they might have the serial number on file. I had no idea ordering a replacement baffle might turn into such an ordeal...

If that fails, contact RSF support. Their contact form is on this page.

Reactions: Coalescent