INFORMATION REQUESTED ON NAPCO BAYOU WOOD PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get anything out of this post??
I'm looking into them now for next year.

Last year was my 1st year burning pellets so I had nothing to compare NAPCO to. I bought CUBEX this year and think they're a better product: cleaner burn, less frequent stove cleanings. NAPCO certainly got me thru the winter fine though.

I got to try some napco's last year. I would say there par maybe. I didn't get all fancy and measure the ash. But there heat was OK. I didn't get any tingles from them. But will burn them in a pinch.

I've got to find those Cubex's, I keep hearing (reading) great things about them. I was sold on either Okies or Somersets, but now......

PaulPellets said:
Last year was my 1st year burning pellets so I had nothing to compare NAPCO to. I bought CUBEX this year and think they're a better product: cleaner burn, less frequent stove cleanings. NAPCO certainly got me thru the winter fine though.

Do you remmber where you found the Cubex pellets, and how much $

Status
Not open for further replies.