Interesting looking stove on Craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that stove before. My guess is that you use the double doors for a smaller fire or when you want to view the fire. You use the single door on the end when you want to really load it up.

Everybody remember that thing. At least one person a season passes through here with a pic of one of them asking if anybody knows who made it.

BrotherBart said:
Everybody remember that thing. At least one person a season passes through here with a pic of one of them asking if anybody knows who made it.
So do we know?

tfdchief said:
BrotherBart said:
So do we know?

The ad would indicate that it was made by Atlanta Stove Works. That is more information than we have ever gotten before.

just another reason for loving craigslist! That is one strange lookin' beast. In good shape tho! (Saying that gave me flashback's to old dates :shut: )

pen

pen said:
just another reason for loving craigslist! That is one strange lookin' beast. In good shape tho! (Saying that gave me flashback's to old dates :shut: )

pen

Aw we all know what furnishes the best entertainment in Craigs list. RANTS & RAVES Thats where the real action is. It is the place where we store those folks we don't want to admit exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.