iron and oak 30 ton horizontal vertical log splitter assembly bhvh3018gxt

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I recently bought an iron and oak 30 ton horizontal vertical log splitter bhvh3018gxt for personal use. I filmed the setup process from uncrating through assembly and initial setup. Thought I would share it here in case anyone else is considering a hydraulic log splitter purchase and is curious about assembly.

The video is quite long, but I've taken the time to divide it into chapters using Youtube's Chapters feature. You can view the list of chapters in the description, or just scrub to see them. I make a lot of how-to videos and I really love this new feature.

At the time of this writing, the video is available in 1080p. Once Youtube finishes processing it should be available in 4k as well.

Enjoy!

I will check that out!