Is any one using a crosslink conversions boiler kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It kinda looks like it...
Says they are a member longer than you.
I have never heard of the stuff,probably a good reason it's never been discussed on Hearth

It kinda looks like it...
Says they are a member longer than you.
I have never heard of the stuff,probably a good reason it's never been discussed on Hearth
Yes it has .Just search for me on this forum. Or better yet goggle Crosslinkconversions boiler kits. Not trying to spam just haven't been on for a long time. I apologize if I afended you. I just wanted to see if people are still happy with there kits,and to let them know that the forum is on line again.
Thank you for your time
Tommy

Infected web site perhaps?? I’m not buying.

Infected web site perhaps?? I’m not buying.
Web site is ok host gator messed it up . They fixed it on there end.Any way you do not need to buy anything. I have over 40k people look over my customers testimonials, etc .Been selling kits for 10 years now. O ya and not one complaint. Thanks for your comments .You can lead a horse to water

Last edited:
Darn sure I have seen these around before. Looks like a solid product from the reviews I read. In theory everything makes sense. Always curious about what's on the market.

I could see this being a good application for a hybrid forced air/ hydronic.

How much do these kits sell for @Crosslink tommy? P68

Reactions: SpaceBus