Is it just me or does the forum get more active after 10PM

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GVA

Minister of Fire
Every time I read one thread there is another one you go to read that one get to the end, back out of it back to the hearthroom page and see that someone else has responded again now I gotta reopen it read the new post and then back out again....... The cycle repeats over and over..... Not to mention there's others forums to read here, I can get lost in the ash can for hours once in a while.
Anyway maybe I should start a poll here but i'm too tired to go through the hassle... But is it just me or does everybody's wife go to bed at 10PM and that's why the forum has a ton of posts after this time. Well I better go join her. good night and Ill read ya tommorrow (and try to catch up)

Heck I keep the darn thing up in the office and can't get any work done. I tried blowing it off all day and ended up staying up till midnight that night looking at everybody's posts.

This is one busy forum.

It's just that time of year, in the summer, it was pretty slow here. I guess noone wants to talk about heating their home when it is 90 degrees outside.

mlouwho said:
It's just that time of year, in the summer, it was pretty slow here. I guess noone wants to talk about heating their home when it is 90 degrees outside.

right...

Ive got a few backup boards for better weather, from offroading, to jetskis, backpacking..

Im thankful to have stumbled upon this forum though.

But is it just me or does everybody’s wife go to bed at 10PM and that’s why the forum has a ton of posts after this time.

Its when her favorite soaps come on that soap channel they got now, Once she saw me on here, then again in a few days, shes like what is that site???? I cant have anything to myself Craig can we block her out???? Imagine a soap opera channel, man whos joke was that, now thats an evil joke!!!!!!!!!!

That's because so many people work during the day then are out splitting & stacking wood til 9:30. They can't get on till 10:00 then.

But is it just me or does everybody’s wife go to bed at 10PM

Ahem, please note that some of us are female. My hubby tends to hog the computer during the day and evening, so late at night when he is sleeping is my best time to use it. Plus we usually get a more reliable and faster dial up connection then.

Reactions: WriteNoob
Status
Not open for further replies.