Is this a good deal???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, from the looks of it the saw appears to be in good condition. what model is it and how much $$$ is he asking?Personally I would like to have a compression check of pull the muffler and have a look, Ken

Looks to be an 021/023/025. If it has compression of 145 or better and starts and runs out like he says, it's worth an offer of $100 in my opinion.

Once you find out what it is we would still need to know what you want to accomplish with it.

How much cutting, what, and where?

not sure what it is appears to be an 0 something because of the screw caps 031 would be my guess its got the bigger sthil box look

You have to take a look at the saw and compare the price to a new one.

was an 021 and KC was right it was very very used, i passed on it. I would only be using for trimming and maybe some bigger work as my pond has huge trees all aound it.

Status
Not open for further replies.