Is this "Tim the Tool Man's" splitter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a monstrosity! My friends would get a kick out of that. I'd say its over priced. Probably worth $250

Wow, I thought the 4 cylinder Wisconsin my father in law put on his splitter was out of hand.

Maybe his neighbor "Wilson" made him put that dem there big engine on it.....must be very efficient on gas...probably has a 20 gallon gas tank as an add on :)

I suppose if you could drive it around, have it pick up the rounds, split them and put them in the dump box it might make sense.

If it were Tim the Tool Man's splitter it woul dhave a 427 side oiler on it and it would do 16 way splits in a single pop that blew the splits into a pile at Wilson's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.