Mrpelletburner Posted By Mrpelletburner, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:27 PM

1. Mrpelletburner

Mrpelletburner
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 20, 2011
    Loc:
    Mass
    I have sent several emails to Sean at woodstovepro.com without a response. If anyone is in contact with Sean, please tell him to respond to emails, if they are still in business.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Call them tomorrow.
    Huh, I just seen they are only about a 1/2 hr ride away from me...didn't realize that!
    Not sure why they still show the Tundra 1 on their site...didn't think anybody had those anymore...nor would want one, unless buying used...gonna spend the money for a new one, get a T2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mrpelletburner

Mrpelletburner
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 20, 2011
    Loc:
    Mass
    That is who I bought my stove from last year and had some questions regarding what is “in stock” and why are both still listed.

Was trying to decide if I should purchase again with them or Northern tool. Personally would rather give my money to the little guy, someone that I have felt with before, but after 3 emails, believe I have to go elsewhere.

If a company is going to list an email to contact, then please take the time to respond.

4. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    They are still there...talked to Sean this afternoon...he said to make sure you are using info@woodstovepro.com for your email questions

5. Mrpelletburner

Mrpelletburner
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jan 20, 2011
    Loc:
    Mass
    Yes, that is the email I used. He responded about an hour ago.

6. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Hmm...I called about an hour ago...must have jogged his memory to check his email ;lol