It burns!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harryfatcat

Nov 30, 2012
South West New Hampshire
In a last ditch effort to win the dumbest post of 2014 I leave you with this. If you have a cat or cats, and you use wood pellets for cat litter, you can burn the finished product in your wood stove. It burns hot, clean, and nothing but fine ash is left. That is all, carry on.

In a last ditch effort to win the dumbest post of 2014 I leave you with this. If you have a cat or cats, and you use wood pellets for cat litter, you can burn the finished product in your wood stove. It burns hot, clean, and nothing but fine ash is left. That is all, carry on.

How do you tell the wood pellets from the feline pellets ?
Not to put a damper on your suggestion, but, would they be called PEEllets or POOPllets LOL .

Reactions: harryfatcat
Hmmm, didn't realize people with cats were using EXPENSIVE wood pellets as an animal toilet.

Wouldn't cat litter be cheaper? (and less "soggy" when used up)

As they say to each their own, and by the way you win,

Get one of these. Then you can burn unicorn poo.

unicorn.jpg

Reactions: firefighterjake
I hear it smells like willow when burning :)

Reactions: CenterTree
although it came in just before the buzzer i nominate this as thread of the year for 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.