It's been a while since I've seen one...had to share.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL What a joke!

You just know they're all leaning towards his house and there are overhead power lines too.

Email him and tell him you have health insurance, is that good enough? :lol:

Email him and tell him as long as you can borrow his chainsaw your pretty sure his homeowners will cover you.

mikefrommaine said:
Email him and tell him as long as you can borrow his chainsaw your pretty sure his homeowners will cover you.

I just spit coffee out of my nose on that one!

There's one right now on Kijiji in Calgary where a guy wants someone to cut down
2 large fir trees in his yard for the firewood.But the person must be careful as he has
a swimming pool!Also stated was that he only wants a "pro who is up for the challenge."
BTW,he also wants no mess left in his yard;which I assume means that he wants the
cutter to also deal with the branches and leaves.

Free: Engine block, slightly cracked. You pull. Great for scrap metal. Must be insured and use your own tools. Please take only the block and put the car back together with the new block I bought when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.