It's called Flattery, Backwoods Savage (AKA, round 2)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatbedford said:
Very good! Who's next? Gamma?
I haven't decided yet. I have some good ideas for my buddy Jay, but I'm just not sure...

Danno77 said:
can ya tell which Dennis is the real one?

Just found this thread so here is a repost of my pic from last year. We have a collection going here. Who's next. Great job Danno.

Attachments

• Dennis imitation-1.jpg
    Dennis imitation-1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 269
I have to post this because now another member brought it to my attention that if you just glance at an avatar and read a post, you might get confused between my posts and Backwoods Savage's (ignore the fact that his content is much better).

I responded to him that it's even funnier is when I look at a post and don't remember replying, and then realize that it was actually Dennis, NOT me. OR, i have read through one of my replies and thought, "yeah, I totally agree with Dennis" and then realize that it was my post to begin with!

Danno77 said:
I have to post this because now another member brought it to my attention that if you just glance at an avatar and read a post, you might get confused between my posts and Backwoods Savage's (ignore the fact that his content is much better).

I responded to him that it's even funnier is when I look at a post and don't remember replying, and then realize that it was actually Dennis, NOT me. OR, i have read through one of my replies and thought, "yeah, I totally agree with Dennis" and then realize that it was my post to begin with!

I find myself having to look closely oftentimes . . . which makes it even better. We're still waiting for the next one though Danno!

Yeah Danno.....cough up the next one....you got us hooked..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.