ive been away for a while

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoveguy2esw

Minister of Fire
Nov 14, 2006
madison hgts. va
hello again my friends. just taking the time to fill you all in on my absence over the last few months.

back in late January my dad passed away suddenly from an undetected b cell lymphoma. needless to say it hit me pretty hard, and I have been just coping with it. along with the demands of helping mom with the house and such, so my time has been pretty well eaten up lately.

as time has moved on, im starting to regain some of the passions for things I enjoyed prior to this. Hearth.com being one of those passions.

I look forward to "getting back in the saddle" and getting back to helping folks as best I can in the future.

Love you all!

Mike

My condolences, Mike. And welcome back. Rick

Reactions: stoveguy2esw
Welcome back brother, and my heart goes out to you.
The physical being which makes us up on this world, may cease, but the spirit and energy of those we love and lose, will forever remain in our mind heart & soul.
Carry your father with you forever, where it counts most, inside you.
Time truly never heals such hurt, which right now is blanketing life, but does lessen the pain where it subsides to the point where the good memories and feelings, overshadow the pain.
You are loved by many here Mike, you are not alone.
Hogz

The physical being which makes us up on this world, may cease, but the spirit and energy of those we love and lose, will forever remain in our mind heart & soul.
Time truly never heals such hurt, which right now is blanketing life, but does lessen the pain where it subsides to the point where the good memories and feelings, overshadow the pain.
Hogz
Uhhhh, wow.

So sorry to hear about your Dad Mike. You have had a rough year with big losses. Our thoughts are with you, you have been missed.

Deepest condolences from us here and HUGE Dixie & Matisse snorty snuffles .... missed ya Mike !

Sorry to hear about this . . . but welcome back.

Hogz

that's beautiful Hogz! thank you brother

Reactions: Hogwildz
my condolences too
lost my dad in 2004 to a brain hemorrhage from Vioxx
It takes a while to come to terms with it.
We worked together for 20 years so .......
That was a long time ago.

Condolences, Mike. You only get to have one real Dad.
I know I miss mine daily, & I have for the last 16 years.
Time will slowly heal you, but, unfortunately, you get to carry the loss for a LONG time.
I get to chat with him & Mom at Saratoga National Cemetery, as I go there regularly
with the Patriot Guard Riders, but it's not the same *sigh*...
Glad you're back in the forums...

Belated condolences and welcome back Mike...

Status
Not open for further replies.