joke of the day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

lefties

Feb 1, 2011
hope you all get a good laugh from this,and mods i hope its not in violation.

A very tired nurse walks into a bank totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Standing at the teller’s window, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write a check. When she realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller and says without missing a beat:

“Well, that's great....that's just great..........some butthole's got my pen!”

serveimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: T-roy_ and JimBear
A man received the following text from his neighbour.

"I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess..
I have been helping myself to your wife, day and night when you're not around.
In fact, I have probably been getting more than you. I do not get it at home – but
that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my
sincerest apology with my promise that it won't, ever happen again. ”

Bob, anguished and betrayed, went directly into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and
without a word, shot his wife dead.

A few moments later, a second text came in, "Bloody Auto spell!! Sorry Bob, the
second sentence should have said ‘your Wi fi’

I used to really enjoy getting the daily paper & seeing which one they had put in for the day. Tales from the Farside played on TV several years @ Halloween. Every time I see a Farside calendar or book it just makes my day.

This is my Halloween favorite by Larson. Maybe my all time favorite of his too.

Dinner on Elm St.jpg

Anyone know what cowboy sex is?

Okay, it's when you can't stay on for more than 8 seconds. kaboom.

An old physician, Doctor Gordon Geezer, became very bored in retirement and decided to re-open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Digger Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: 'Aaagh! -- This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations!

You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't -- that is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, "Here's your $1000 back" (giving him a $10 bill).

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer"

Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Three guys walk into a bar....

I would have ducked after I saw the first one hit it

Reactions: JimBear