Jotul c350 Winterport blower replacement?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ike_in_rochester

Nov 7, 2023
Rochester NY
We've had our c350 for about seven years and have really enjoyed it. I think the blowers have always been a little louder than I like, but last year and the one time this year, one of them has developed a rattle at nearly any speed. I'm going to remove them and service them this week. Before that, I thought I'd look around and see if there were any aftermarket fans that I could replace them with. Maybe something slightly quieter or something that could push more air. I reached out to Fireplace Blowers Online and they said the only choice I've got are purchasing the OEM blowers from Jotul. I've looked a little but I can't even find them on the Jotul site.

So! Does anyone have experience with any of this? I'm surprised there isn't some kind of aftermarket option out there, but I honestly have zero experience in this space. I'm open to anyone's advice or suggestions. Thank you!

Reactions: begreen