Jotul Lumberjack 380

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Did that manual arrive hermit?
Hey buddy, Im very sorry. Its been such a busy start to the season and I cant finish stoves quick enough for people and Im a bit behind.

But, I made some time tonight and got it all scanned in. Here it is-
Jotul 380 Lumberjack Manual

Attachments

• Jotul 380 Lumberjack Manual.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
We're just about to buy a Jotul 380 on line and were wondering is there a baffle plate type of thing to prevent the heat just going straight up the chimney. I'll be using this for heating of a room (26'X10'6"X8') and cooking. What do you think. I look forward to hearing from you.
rgds Michael

We're just about to buy a Jotul 380 on line and were wondering is there a baffle plate type of thing to prevent the heat just going straight up the chimney. I'll be using this for heating of a room (26'X10'6"X8') and cooking. What do you think. I look forward to hearing from you.
rgds Michael
No baffle, this is a very very basic stove. Essentially was made just to be a “camp stove”.

And please be very very very careful buying stoves sight unseen online right now, there are TONS of scammers right now “selling” stoves, and some have even made websites that take CC info for sales. I have caught many using my photos from all my restorations.

Heh Thanks for your reply. I think I've got a handle on it now and I think this 380 will be just right. There was a PDF on the forum of the manual and I was impressed. The burner is in Aberystwyth and looks like it comes from a good home. I think it would be hard to sell a dodgy vintage stove more likely people are trying to sell all singing and dancing crappy brand new eco stoves from China.