Just a Big Thank you!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul D.

Oct 22, 2008
Southern Ct.
Thanks to this site and the members here, we am warmer and much more comfortable at a lower $$ than years past.
After reading numerious post here, we went with an Lopi Yankee Bay insert as a suplimental heating source for our Cape. So far it has been great. The cool fall temps. got us started using the stove. It is very convienient, and a balmy 73 degrees in most of the 1st floor with the stove on low heat and med/low fan. With a little air movement the whole house will be the same temperature and our boiler will be running very little. Now we just hope the pellet prices and availability stabilize a bit.
Thanks again to the site and all here.

Paul D.... I agree with you.. I've learned alot from all the experts and as a result, we are enjoying our regency I2400 insert. Bring on Ol' Man Winter We are ready!!!

Hear, hear !
Another thank you to the tireless (yah, I'm sure it gets old) efforts of the veterans here that set us all on the right track.
Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.