Just Installed! Mt Vernon AE Insert w/ Picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vgrund

Feeling the Heat
Dec 8, 2005
Amherst, NH
Yesterday my new Mt Vernon Insert was installed by All Basics Stove Shop (Merrimack, NH). The installers did a great job. I think it's important to point out that this shop does not use subcontractors to perform installation work. They laid down a drop cloth to keep everything clean and they took their time. This installation uses an OAK (3" aluminum liner connected to the top of the chimney). When I ordered the stove, I had to talk them into not talking me out of the OAK (if you know what I mean), but they gave up with minimal resistance. :) They even stacked pellets in my garage for me. Now that's service.

It's cranking out the heat! I'm heating a very large area so it tends to run full blast all the time. But, it has only been a day so I'm still experimenting.

Victor

Attachments

• mtvernonaeinsert.jpg
    mtvernonaeinsert.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 440
Very pretty setup. Enjoy it.

We had a similar experience with All Basics this past October. Friendly, professional crew with clean install. I would highly reocomend All Basics.

Looking good Victor!
Thanks for posting the + commments about the stove shop.
Too often the bad comments outweigh the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.