Just when you think you have heard it all!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're right. The whole thing was faked in a hangar in Nevada. Same one we faked the first moon landing in. Conspiracy theorists (I call them wackos) come out of the woodwork whenever anything of grave import happens. They can't handle the truth, and they don't trust anyone. Never heard the term "Truthers" before. Quicker to type than Conspiracy Theorists. Wonder who thought that up...hmm...and what's behind it all? I can't find anything out about it. It's a cover up! !!!

As far as them harassing this particular citizen hero goes...that's way over the top, IMO. The very idea of it just pisses me off. :mad:

Believe me....it happened:(

As if the truth isn't sad enough.

In the pre-internet days I suspect most of us only knew Crazy Joe and his conspiracy theories that he would tell you about while at the local general store -- how the moon landing was faked, how there was a shooter on the grassy knoll and how the government spies on you through the cable TV connection.

Now, thanks to the internet these whack-a-doodles can find like-minds who believe in the same crap and before long they've convinced themselves with supporting "evidence" that 9-11 was done by the government, Obama is not an American citizen and that the plane contrails are the government's attempt at poisoning us.

Reactions: Jack Straw
Whack-a-doodles - I think that is the perfect term for those folks.

I feel for this dude. Simply unwarranted attacks and attention for a good deed done. Whack-a-doodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.