Kent Rosebay With pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcahill

Oct 16, 2008
Eastern Ma.
Here are two pics of my new Kent Rosebay. 2.0cu.ft. firebox that is supposed to be one of the thickest in the industry. So far so good. Also included a pic of my wood pile.

Attachments

• P1010114.JPG
    P1010114.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 648
  • P1010118.JPG
    P1010118.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 641
  • P1010119.JPG
    P1010119.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 649
Nice! That's the first time I've seen one. Boy that's a big fireview. It will be interesting to see how it burns.

Who sells the Kents up there? I know Auto Rain in Spokane does and will ship them but I haven't ever seen any other dealers.

your right you dont see them in New England. I worked out a deal with Autorain, and had it shipped across the country to the good people at Southshorewoodpellets where i picked it up. No regrets so far. Good call.

Well, you are the new record holder for distance. I had my Englander shipped from Boulder, Colorado to Virgina. Ya beat me by a whole bunch of miles. :lol:

Enjoy that pretty 5/16" steel beast.

it takes a strange person to box up his splits and stack them like that ! :) haha

looks good, happy heating!

Status
Not open for further replies.