Kuuma Vf100 installed and works great

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wiwarm

Oct 14, 2022
Sobieski, wi
I am a pleased Kuuma Vf100 owner in Wisconsin. Have been using it lightly here in October and performing as great so far. Home is 2004 construction, well insulated approx 2000 Sq ft. Here are a couple pics of the setup. Added a Manometer to monitor draft. Instructions and wiring diagram were great, Thanks Kuuma.
Throw me your feedback

20231015_094745.jpg 20231015_094846.jpg 20231015_094841.jpg 20231015_094810.jpg

Looks good...I predict a warm winter coming up (inside)
If you ever seen the kids movie Babe (from xx years ago) then you'll know the quote "that'll do pig, that'll do" ;lol

Reactions: yooperdave
I will be up your way in a couple weeks. Parents live in Howard. They are leaving for their winter place in FL in a couple weeks so we are heading up that way for one last get together before they leave. Plus we are going to the Packer game.