Learning to Dislike Entitled People

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dataman

Minister of Fire
Sep 10, 2018
Newport, Wa
Last year gave away about 1 cord of bucked up firewood to house behind ours about 1/8 mile. Had to load it up and deliver it in my PU Truck. Had couple of buckets of wood (JD Tractor) this year. So I again delivered after messaging him before hand. Can't believe he complained.

Like really?
Next time it all goes on Slash Pile and gets burned up.

Wanted to be there in person. Put in same place as last year out of the way. I offered to come get it. What's up with Entitled people? Less work for me just making it into smoke

I've been on this earth for 68 years and have come to realize that people are either givers or takers. Not much in between. Sounds like your neighbors are ungrateful takers.

Reactions: Isaac Carlson
Last year gave away about 1 cord of bucked up firewood to house behind ours about 1/8 mile. Had to load it up and deliver it in my PU Truck. Had couple of buckets of wood (JD Tractor) this year. So I again delivered after messaging him before hand. Can't believe he complained.

Like really?
Next time it all goes on Slash Pile and gets burned up.

Wanted to be there in person. Put in same place as last year out of the way. I offered to come get it. What's up with Entitled people? Less work for me just making it into smoke
No good dead goes unpunished, in my corner I get wood beggars every season, as I have 30 cords split and stacked on hand.
Every year I ask the beggars if they will help in the process and I will then reward them, no takers since 2004. No workie no woodie, it's that simple.They played on your sympathy.