Lignetics Green Supreme Northeastern Blend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jack Morrissey

Feeling the Heat
Feb 25, 2009
Stoughton, Ma
Has anyone tried these? I'm wondering if they are the same old green supreme as before just with a new owner and new blend?? I picked up a few bags to try, they look decent.

Has anyone tried these? I'm wondering if they are the same old green supreme as before just with a new owner and new blend?? I picked up a few bags to try, they look decent.

I'm using them. They have very low ash, very low fines, and average heat. I got them from Home Depot in October. See if you get the same results when you try them.

Lignetics bought NEWPS, located in Jaffrey, NH, so my guess is that this “new” name reflects pellets produced at that plant, which would include Green Supremes.

Reactions: Jack Morrissey