Loading the box................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filler up ! if your cooler holds a case...don't put a twelve pack in her...your'll be thisrty later, in this case your'll be cold in the morning!

wood wacker said:
Filler up ! if your cooler holds a case...don't put a twelve pack in her...your'll be thisrty later, in this case your'll be cold in the morning!

Outstanding! Perfect analogy.

pen

Thanks guys. I packed pretty good lately and last night e bit more with some larger splits. I woke up to a 210* box with some healthy embers that I could easily restart with appropriate chunks...............

Back again, you were right, ansehnlich1 about co- workers having non- epa stoves; I actually feel kinda sad for them. Nonetheless I'm pleased as punch, now the issue is- and I started another thread about this, is that the ash drwer isn't quite big enough so I ordered up an ash can so I don't hafta walk thru the house with an open drewer of embers every other day...........

Status
Not open for further replies.