Log Hauler From LogOX

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The timber jack feature is a must have for me. The grabber for the smaller pieces looks like it would be beneficial. My timber jack is all metal and probably heavier than this tool. I was able to bend it on a12- 14" log, so I would be leary of the strength of this tool.

Tips the scale at $284 for the Forestry package featured in the video or $150 for the hauler and holster. That's all I'd need.

Just saw this. Looks like a good Xmas gift idea for my wife to get me.

Any feedback?

I like it, nicely designed.

Picking up firewood is my least favorite part of the process. The last couple of years I have hired the neighbor's kid to give me a hand with that chore. My aging knees and back are an ongoing concern.
Then I watched that video at the top of this post. I researched the LogOx hauler and found a couple more videos. I then went to good 'ol Amazon and found the item for $130. It's hard to put a price on pain and discomfort, but ....... "Hey, honey, I'm ordering something!"
I had a 1/2 truck load lying on the ground from storm damage. The Hauler picked up all of the medium pieces with no bending of back or knees. It wouldn't go around the biggest pieces, but I couldn't have one-armed them anyway. The small pieces don't have enough heft or breadth to stay in the jaws.
I figure it saved me 40-50% of the normal amount of bending over. It made that portion of the load a lot faster at getting it into the truck. I was smiling at how nice this thing works. For confirmation, I picked up the bigs and smalls and awakened my knees and back. Mathematically, I won't need the neighbor's kid as much?
LogOx even threw in a can koozie and a decal. I got the decal on my splitter and the koozie works fine!