Looking for info on Regency I3100 Wood Stove Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cosmic59

Sep 25, 2017
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hello everyone! My husband and I are finally ready to replace our old Quadra fire wood stove and am leaning towards the Regency 3100. We have done our research and it seems like this stove would work well for the amount of square footage of our home. We found a dealer that we are comfortable with who also does the installation and has very good reviews. Then we happened to be at a fair and there was a booth set up with a variety of stoves and the owner told us that Regency stoves are not highly regarded and that we should stay away from that company. So now we are worried about whether we are making the right decision so I was hoping that I could get some reviews on this particular unit. Thanks for your assistance!

Regency makes a good product. Ignore the carny salesman. If you search on Regency i3100 in this forum you will find many threads. There are also reviews here:
https://www.hearth.com/talk/ratings.php