Looking for parts: Morso 1BO

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

West Augusta

Apr 10, 2023
West Augusta, Virginia
Greetings. New member to the forum. I am looking for what I think is Part 19 to a Morso 1BO. It is the small, removable "lid" inside the top of the heat exchanger that allows access to clean the inner portions of the exchanger. When in place, the lid keeps smoke in the stove and exiting through the flue. The stove requires two such lids - one for each half of the heat exchanger - I only have one. Any help will be appreciated.

It may be hard to get. I this the flat plate with the little knob handle? Consider having one cut and fabricated. It looks like a pretty simple part if it's the one I am thinking of.

It may be easier to have one cut to match the other out of 1/4" steel. Drill it and screw a steel metal knob on it.