LOOKOUT! That Tree Is A Deathtrap!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crs7300 said:
Jags said:
Still a little too close for me. I'm not trying to make an "oh yeah" statement, but this is my back yard (from this summer):

I'll take it. Before we bought this house 9 years ago, we looked ONLY at places out of town. Any town. What we found is that they were either whay to expensive or needed way to much work. Of course, a few months after buying, 3 that I would have grabbed went up for sale. That's how it usually goes.

Your pic looks like my buddies house just a few hundred yards up the road. Nothin around but hills, as long as your looking away from town!!

so, I pack our stuff and you can let me live way out there at the end of tht nice property you have :cheese:

Like I said before.....I'm jealous.

Here's a few picture from about 1/2 mile away from the house.

Keep sending in those pictures and keep up the good work.
Nice sleds! I don't own a snowmobile anymore, but sometimes I miss it. The trail runs for a couple miles or so across the farm. I'm usually not too far from it when I'm cutting wood and there has been a lot of traffic on it this winter (about 300 feet of my main wood hauling trail is shared with the snowmobiles). Yesterday, I could hear an antique running down the trail, but was just a little too far away to see what it was. It sounded like a single cylinder Sachs, which is one of the engine types that I used to use a lot (on the old Rupps).

Status
Not open for further replies.