Looks like pretty good equipment.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Medic21

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2017
Northern Indiana
I find myself humping in the saw and tools more and more this year with the weather. Been too wet to drive in the woods. I put in an order for some gear. Buddy has a setup and it seems to be very good quality. I ordered an axe scabbard, wedge scabbard, belt, suspenders with shoulder pads for the saw. I have a Fiskars X15 that I love for driving wedges and cleaning up for felling and bucking. Can’t wait to get it in. I’ll have about 4 cords cut and ready to haul after this weekend.

https://grizzlypeakenterprises.com/

I have been looking at this stuff for awhile now. Just haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I haven’t picked out an axe yet. Therefore I can’t pick out the axe scabbard yet. I really Want the gransfors small forest axe but I don’t want the price tag that comes with it. I was hoping to score a garage sale find but never found anything of quality. Instead of grizzly peaks suspenders I’m going to order Occidental Leathers suspender system. This way I can switch to my bags for when I’m swinging a hammer instead of an axe. Give us an update once you have some time in the woods with your new rig.

Reactions: Medic21