Lopi Answer insert vs PE Vista insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good plan.
Make a list of questions as you think of them now, and don't forget the lil woman's input, they are usually better at that than us.
If you wait till he gets there, you'll forget what you wanted to ask, until he's gone. Trust me on this one.
I do that all the time with everything... forget that is.

Update. Put money down on the regency I2400 Friday, Have installer stopping by the 16th of Oct. for a preview of what's ahead of him and answer some of my ?'s, install scheduled for the 22nd of October. Inch by inch. Need to order my hardwood and leaning on picking up a ton of BioBlocks. Any thoughts on those? Hey, appreciate everyone's input into this process. Wouldn't be at this juncture w/o you. Will post if any more roadblocks pop up but hopefully my next post will be a picture or 2 of the install/finished product. Thanx again.

Sounds like a good plan.
Make a list of questions as you think of them now, and don't forget the lil woman's input, they are usually better at that than us.
If you wait till he gets there, you'll forget what you wanted to ask, until he's gone. Trust me on this one.
I do that all the time with everything... forget that is.
Your spot on Hogwildz.

Update. Put money down on the regency I2400 Friday, Have installer stopping by the 16th of Oct. for a preview of what's ahead of him and answer some of my ?'s, install scheduled for the 22nd of October. Inch by inch. Need to order my hardwood and leaning on picking up a ton of BioBlocks. Any thoughts on those? Hey, appreciate everyone's input into this process. Wouldn't be at this juncture w/o you. Will post if any more roadblocks pop up but hopefully my next post will be a picture or 2 of the install/finished product. Thanx again.

Congrats. 1 ton of those compares roughly to 1 cord of wood. Depending on how much you want to burn you may need more. Here is a thread about a similar product:
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/finally-envi-block-review.106106/

Status
Not open for further replies.