Lopi Leyden Exhaust Gasket and Convection Blower Speed Stuck on Medium

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks: 2 things: First, totally cleaned the stove and replaced the ignition rod just because I was back there. Next year I'll replace the auger motor. When I cleaned the exhaust blower last year I made my own "Lynn Cloth" gasket to replace the old one. When I pulled the cover this year, the gasket was a mess. Almost fused to the stove and it took me forever to scrape it off from both sides. Does anybody have a link to a supplier for the Leyden Exhaust Blower gaskets? Next, maybe due to my cleaning.....the blower speed is stuck on Medium. The lights move up and down from low to high but the speed does not change. I'm not sure if this is a control panel fault or a blower issue? Any thoughts on this one? Thanks..PLL

Status
Not open for further replies.