Lopi Leyden Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainiac

Sep 23, 2008
Maine
I have come across a 2008 Lopi Leyden with 19 bags of Vermont Pellets for 1000.00 that I am considering going to look at but I understand the Leyden is no longer made. Does that translate into scarce parts availability? I'm told it's in good working order but obiviously would have to crawl all over it before considering purchasing it.

Does it sound like a decent deal?

I know I can still get parts for my Leyden, can't say for how long. I have a 2008 model, it's been a very good stove. $1000.00 is a good deal, if the stove is in excellent shape it's a great deal.

I know I can still get parts for my Leyden, can't say for how long. I have a 2008 model, it's been a very good stove. $1000.00 is a good deal, if the stove is in excellent shape it's a great deal.

That's what I figured so I picked up a Harman Accentra 2 for a deal I couldn't pass up.

Thanks again.

It is my understanding that Travis industries will continue to support repair parts for their discontinued stoves

Absolutely. You can still get parts for a 91 Lopi Foxfire if you have a reputable dealer nearby. It shares the same comb and conv blowers as the astoria and yankee not to mention many other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.