Lopi pricing?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

carg3

Jan 29, 2007
The new Lopis seem to be making their way East in the next few weeks. I called a shop I've never been to, and the woman quoted me a price on a Liberty of $3528 (plus 8% NY sales tax). Is that in line? She claims to have pre-sold three units, sight unseen, but said they will have one on the showroom floor, though probably not burning.

Sounds about right to me. Prices went up pretty substantially across the board. Prices increased about $600 from what I can tell.
All this testing for the EPA and additional combustion technology expenses are passed on to the consumer...

The new Lopis seem to be making their way East in the next few weeks. I called a shop I've never been to, and the woman quoted me a price on a Liberty of $3528 (plus 8% NY sales tax). Is that in line? She claims to have pre-sold three units, sight unseen, but said they will have one on the showroom floor, though probably not burning.

In our area, in 2010, a Lopi Liberty sold for about $3500, installed.