Lopi Rockport stovetop height

bbryan

Mar 15, 2021
Rhode Island
I'm looking for the height of the Lopi Rockport. The only height I can find in the manual is to the top of the vent, but it looks like the stove top is a couple inches lower. If any owner out there has a measuring tape and minute to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Garraty47

Nov 20, 2018
Western North Carolina
I'm looking for the height of the Lopi Rockport. The only height I can find in the manual is to the top of the vent, but it looks like the stove top is a couple inches lower. If any owner out there has a measuring tape and minute to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I took out a tape measure. The height of the Lopi Rockport is 29.5” from the bottom of its foot to the top of the stovetop. I hope that helps. We have one that I’m sitting in front of now enjoying a beautiful fire with, and we love it.

bbryan

Mar 15, 2021
Rhode Island
I took out a tape measure. The height of the Lopi Rockport is 29.5” from the bottom of its foot to the top of the stovetop. I hope that helps. We have one that I’m sitting in front of now enjoying a beautiful fire with, and we love it.
Much appreciated. Thank you!