lagger Posted By lagger, Jan 9, 2016 at 8:04 AM

1. lagger

lagger
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 2, 2014
    Loc:
    Bloomingburg NY
    1-9 and 1-10-16 only Lowes is reducing the price on all but the Green Teams in Middletown NY other stores also, on ton + purchases.. also 19 dollar delivery up to 10 10 tons until 1-11-15.. I will be grabbing a ton or two of the Clean Energy's this morning (rebagged Hamer Hot Ones)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cedarjunki

Cedarjunki
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 17, 2015
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    I think we missed the sale ;-)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    bogieb likes this.
  3. womaus

womaus
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 25, 2015
    Loc:
    Central MA
    Yeah...I wrote a check yesterday, had that same problem.

bogieb and Cedarjunki like this.
  4. lagger

lagger
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 2, 2014
    Loc:
    Bloomingburg NY
    almost bought my pellets last night but a manager told me to wait until today.. would not divulge the price though .. grabbed 2 tons today for 518.00

bogieb likes this.
  5. Cedarjunki

Cedarjunki
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 17, 2015
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    What year is it? :)

bogieb likes this.
  6. lagger

lagger
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 2, 2014
    Loc:
    Bloomingburg NY
    oh carp... my bad 2016.. the sale is on

bogieb and Cedarjunki like this.
  7. titanracer

titanracer
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 10, 2011
    Loc:
    South Central PA., Newville
    For sure, I don't get it with these Lowe's stores around me, and there pellet prices. I could understand a difference from state to state, but local to local, I don't get it. Just this morning, here's what I'm seeing, a Lowe's 10 mile north of me has all there pellet brands @ $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton). Now a Lowe's 10 miles south of me has all there pellet brand @ $5.58 a bag (279 a ton). Now I would prefer to go to the Lowe's south of me because they have one different other brand, that I don't mind burning. Here's another kicker again, now if I go 20 miles south of me, another 10 miles past the 1st Lowe's south of me, they have there pellets @ $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton), but nothing I would prefer. They would not sale me a ton for $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton). I told them at there Lowe's stores 10 miles south & 10 miles north of them are selling there pellets for $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton), but they would not budge off of $5.58 a bag ($279 a ton). I DON'T GET IT.

8. ManCaver

ManCaver
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 4, 2015
    Loc:
    Ohio
    When I buy at lowes I hop on ebay and buy a 10% off coupon.

9. nectarologist

nectarologist
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 3, 2015
    Loc:
    Southern New York
    Great idea, i never thought of this. Thanks!

10. lagger

lagger
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 2, 2014
    Loc:
    Bloomingburg NY
    you can get a FREE 10% off coupon by grabbing a USPS moving kit at your local post office

DocnWillow and rickjohn like this.