Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lowes 2 Day price reduction 1-9 to 1-10

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lagger

Feeling the Heat
Apr 2, 2014
Bloomingburg NY
1-9 and 1-10-16 only Lowes is reducing the price on all but the Green Teams in Middletown NY other stores also, on ton + purchases.. also 19 dollar delivery up to 10 10 tons until 1-11-15.. I will be grabbing a ton or two of the Clean Energy's this morning (rebagged Hamer Hot Ones)

Last edited:
1-9 and 1-10-15 only Lowes is reducing the price on all but the Green Teams in Middletown NY other stores also, on ton + purchases.. also 19 dollar delivery up to 10 10 tons until 1-11-15.. I will be grabbing a ton or two of the Clean Energy's this morning (rebagged Hamer Hot Ones)

I think we missed the sale ;-)

Reactions: bogieb
almost bought my pellets last night but a manager told me to wait until today.. would not divulge the price though .. grabbed 2 tons today for 518.00

almost bought my pellets last night but a manager told me to wait until today.. would not divulge the price though .. grabbed 2 tons today for 518.00
What year is it? :)

oh carp... my bad 2016.. the sale is on

For sure, I don't get it with these Lowe's stores around me, and there pellet prices. I could understand a difference from state to state, but local to local, I don't get it. Just this morning, here's what I'm seeing, a Lowe's 10 mile north of me has all there pellet brands @ $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton). Now a Lowe's 10 miles south of me has all there pellet brand @ $5.58 a bag (279 a ton). Now I would prefer to go to the Lowe's south of me because they have one different other brand, that I don't mind burning. Here's another kicker again, now if I go 20 miles south of me, another 10 miles past the 1st Lowe's south of me, they have there pellets @ $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton), but nothing I would prefer. They would not sale me a ton for $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton). I told them at there Lowe's stores 10 miles south & 10 miles north of them are selling there pellets for $5.18 a bag ($259 a ton), but they would not budge off of $5.58 a bag ($279 a ton). I DON'T GET IT.

you can get a FREE 10% off coupon by grabbing a USPS moving kit at your local post office

Status
Not open for further replies.