New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Lowes - Waterford, CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT-Mike

Minister of Fire
Mar 22, 2008
New England
Just picked up 6T of Greene Team for $265 per after stacking the 10% military discount on top. They also had Timber Heat and Green Supreme for less money.

Reactions: LordmetalZ28
I got them for $240 last year. Bags show $6.25 so with $10 of $50 coupon would be $250/ton placing orders of 8 bags each. Last year I placed 13 orders of 17 bags each.
With 5% off 50 comes to $296.87 and 10% off brings down to $267.18

I just got oil at $1.69/gallon so thinking of just getting 1 or two tons rather than the nearly 5 tons I went thru last year. My Harman Accentra was auger was getting pretty loud at the end of last year so IDK if the stove will make it thru the season without needing some work that IDK if I feel like dealing with this year.

lowes coupons
http://renovopower.com/lowes.html

Last edited:
I got them for $240 last year. Bags show $6.25 so with $10 of $50 coupon would be $250/ton placing orders of 8 bags each. Last year I placed 13 orders of 17 bags each.
With 5% off 50 comes to $296.87 and 10% off brings down to $267.18

I just got oil at $1.69/gallon so thinking of just getting 1 or two tons rather than the nearly 5 tons I went thru last year. My Harman Accentra was auger was getting pretty loud at the end of last year so IDK if the stove will make it thru the season without needing some work that IDK if I feel like dealing with this year.

lowes coupons
http://renovopower.com/lowes.html

Thanks for the link....

I used the 10% coupon via Lowes... Ordered online, Greene Team Platinum, ended up being $273 a ton. Also free delivery. >>

Reactions: Peterfield
How'd you snag free delivery? Looking to pull the trigger on my first couple pallets in the next week or two. I'm in Tolland County.

I ordered online & used my Lowes cc. At checkout it marked a $65 shipping cost but when I got the confirmation email, it then waived the shipping. I am not sure if this is standard or a promtion, I know they were doing $19 shipping in September but this free shipping was not advertised anywhere.... Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.