M10 male orifice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

iota

Sep 5, 2019
North Carolina
Hey guys, I'm trying to convert a fire pit from LP to NG after successfully converting some other appliances. The orifice (pictured) has a male M10 thread which fits into basically an M10 nut that was tack welded inside of the inlet of the burner tube.

I need to drill this orifice out, but I'd really like to find another one so that I can always go back to LP in the future. However, I've had no luck finding M10 orifices that look anything like this.

Anyone know where I can source something that would fit this (even if I have to adapt the inlet side)? Thanks guys!

IMG_4386.jpeg IMG_4392.jpeg IMG_4393.jpeg IMG_4394.jpeg

Coincidentally, the manufacturer of the fire pit replied to the email I sent 5 weeks ago and said they will ship me another orifice. Guess I didn't need to try to track one down after all!

Reactions: DAKSY