maine wood pellet company

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called and asked about it a month or so ago. $250/ton delivered, 3 ton minimum, said price might be going up 8/1/14

Where r you located? Probably best to buy from local dealer. Pm me? Foamit up.

You may find them cheaper at local places. Sounds like they are gouging a little bit. TSC sells them cheaper no delivery though. Unless the price is for the softwood pellets.

You may find them cheaper at local places. Sounds like they are gouging a little bit. TSC sells them cheaper no delivery though. Unless the price is for the softwood pellets.

I don't really think they're gouging, I'm getting mine (same pellets) from EBS at $259/ton delivered, but I can get 'em one ton at a time, and their boom truck can get them in a better spot for me than the fork lift from the mill can .............

I don't really think they're gouging, I'm getting mine (same pellets) from EBS at $259/ton delivered, but I can get 'em one ton at a time, and their boom truck can get them in a better spot for me than the fork lift from the mill can .............

When your getting them from the mill you have cut out a layer and your still paying roughly the same price. In my opinion you should be getting them at the same price as the vendor does which it does not sound like thats happening. Gouging is not really the right word.

When your getting them from the mill you have cut out a layer and your still paying roughly the same price. In my opinion you should be getting them at the same price as the vendor does which it does not sound like thats happening. Gouging is not really the right word.

The vendor I'm getting them from is 60 miles closer to me ...............

If a supplier were to undercut their vendors, they wouldn't have vendors for very long.

Or they would not have vendors within a 20 mile delivery radius of there mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.