Manual for Arrow 1490 made by Heatilator

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Tackett

Oct 17, 2012
Waynesburg, Kentucky
Hi, my name is David and I am new to this site. I have an Arrow 1490 woodstove and would like to know if anyone has an owner's manual for it. I bought it used off a guy last March. I am trying to find out if it fits a blower, as it has a panel on the back that comes up and curves over the top and it has a space between the panel and the back wall. I have contacted Heatilater and I am awaiting a replay from them.

Thanks

Huntindog1

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2011
South Central Indiana
I think your Arrow 1490 is the same thing as a Heatilator 1190

Looks like you already contacted them.

wrxin

Dec 17, 2012
Hi, my name is David and I am new to this site. I have an Arrow 1490 woodstove and would like to know if anyone has an owner's manual for it. I bought it used off a guy last March. I am trying to find out if it fits a blower, as it has a panel on the back that comes up and curves over the top and it has a space between the panel and the back wall. I have contacted Heatilater and I am awaiting a replay from them.

Thanks
Hi David, I have the same wood stove. Did you ever find a fan kit for it?

Thanks,
Mark

David Tackett

Oct 17, 2012
Waynesburg, Kentucky
No. I never did find a fan kit for it. I did locate the number it is a model 90 I believe, but I was unable to locate one, even with the model number.

Margaret

Nov 25, 2013
Woodstock, MD
Hello David,

Did you ever find a manual for the 1490? I'd like to get one for my unit which came with our recently purchased house.

Thanks,
Margaret

wrxin

Dec 17, 2012
No I never did find a manual or a fan kit. I did figure out how to use it quite well though. Let me know if you need help getting it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.