Manual for Arrow 1490 made by Heatilator

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Tackett

Oct 17, 2012
Waynesburg, Kentucky
Hi, my name is David and I am new to this site. I have an Arrow 1490 woodstove and would like to know if anyone has an owner's manual for it. I bought it used off a guy last March. I am trying to find out if it fits a blower, as it has a panel on the back that comes up and curves over the top and it has a space between the panel and the back wall. I have contacted Heatilater and I am awaiting a replay from them.

Thanks

I think your Arrow 1490 is the same thing as a Heatilator 1190

Looks like you already contacted them.

Hi, my name is David and I am new to this site. I have an Arrow 1490 woodstove and would like to know if anyone has an owner's manual for it. I bought it used off a guy last March. I am trying to find out if it fits a blower, as it has a panel on the back that comes up and curves over the top and it has a space between the panel and the back wall. I have contacted Heatilater and I am awaiting a replay from them.

Thanks

Hi David, I have the same wood stove. Did you ever find a fan kit for it?

Thanks,
Mark

No. I never did find a fan kit for it. I did locate the number it is a model 90 I believe, but I was unable to locate one, even with the model number.

Hello David,

Did you ever find a manual for the 1490? I'd like to get one for my unit which came with our recently purchased house.

Thanks,
Margaret

No I never did find a manual or a fan kit. I did figure out how to use it quite well though. Let me know if you need help getting it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.