Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Toots

Jan 18, 2022
Missouri
Found the manual for my Earth stove I.C.B.O. 3340 yet the series start at 101 -1000 series made before 1990 The Serial number on the back of the stove is # 00091.
my question is can I use a #1000 series Manual ? Can’t seem to find any info on that particular serial #00091. There is a picture of my stove on this forum and the owner took pics of the manual but it’s for 101-1000 series. Does any one have any ideas as to where i might find the right manual?
I too deal with same thing as many of you as far as no damper to turn down at night. Yet I have noticed that the lever that’s on the back right side labeled

Thank you for replying via e-mail it is greatly appreciated! Seems a shame to scrap the stove it’s a great looking stove. I’ve used it consistently for over 20 winters. I have made arrangements for the inspectors to look at it.