Mardens Pellet stove deals

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caribfan

Feb 4, 2012
Southern Maine
Mardens in Scarborough ME has refurbished Englanders. 2 different Models (looked like 25-PVD and 25 PVDC) - $999 and $799. Not sure how that compares to normal retail price but they certainly looked clean and ready to go. Have at 'em boys.

Great prices if these are refurbed at the Englander Tech service like the AMFM stoves are. Might want to shoot Mike H. an email to confirm that his guys were the ones who did the work.

If they really were done at Englander, at those prices grab 'em!

EDIT: Just saw an old post from a few weeks ago about the stoves at martens, and yes, Mike confirmed that they are Englander refurbs and also may be a few "scratch & dent" units:

"the ones Mardens got last time which are p-10's and some p-22's were a mix of refurbished units and some "factory seconds" basically the stoves that were seconds would have maybe a dent on a corner or a paint issue or something else cosmetic. they would be fully functional however."

Home Depot has them for $1649 and $1099. Looks like a good deal to me

I saw these today at the Brewer Mardens and took some pictures.

(Click to Enlarge)
IMG_20121215_144555.jpg

IMG_20121215_144559.jpg

IMG_20121215_144609.jpg

IMG_20121215_151240.jpg

IMG_20121215_151624.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.