Massive Bur Oak!! Local CL free score looks quite good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay, if you threw one away, that has to be nasty piece of wood. I gave up on a 47" sugar maple trunk after dulling 2 chains in 5 min. Too much dirt in the center. A C

amateur cutter said:
Jay, if you threw one away, that has to be nasty piece of wood. I gave up on a 47" sugar maple trunk after dulling 2 chains in 5 min. Too much dirt in the center. A C

It was a round noodle in half with 4 men and a Women. I was going to throw it on the guys trailer but he wanted nothing to do with it at that point. First one ever! One bad @ss half round. I will get a pic of it next time. ;-)

I will get a pic of it next time. Yea I'd love to see that sucker, especially from a distance :lol:

amateur cutter said:
I will get a pic of it next time. Yea I'd love to see that sucker, especially from a distance :lol:

its ugly reminds me of the elm that jags has on his splitter but not stringy or giving up! I will take a few more runs at it for the first round just to see..lol these guys are much younger than me I will stick to the 880.

Status
Not open for further replies.