merry christmas to all !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytugs1

merry christmas to all you good people , may your fires burn bright and the best of health and prosperity for the new year
john & family
if there's a fire burning in the chimney how does santa get in ?

JohnnyTugs1 said:
merry christmas to all you good people , may your fires burn bright and the best of health and prosperity for the new year
john & family

My 6 year old wouldn't let me light a fire tonight.

JohnnyTugs1 said:
john & family

'Round these parts he uses FedEx.

A Merry and Happy to all!

Merry Christmas to all!

Santa is magic you know. If the fire is lit, he can squeeze in just about anywhere!

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with fun, laughter, memories and family!

Merry Christmas to all already went skating this morning before it gets too warm

Mike Wilson said:
He'd better be wearing his red Asbestos suit... because its 12:10AM, I'm going to bed, and the fireplace insert is at 650 degrees.

Good night, Merry Christmas, and good luck Santa...

-- Mike

PS, the handle to the stove door is on the left.

I left the back door unlock so santa would get in. My 14year old daughter rekindled the red embers and reloaded the stove knowing I was sleeping a little longer this morning. Nice to have her well trained LOL. Merry Christmas to everyone.

60 degrees here, another record day. Methinks Santa bribed the local deer to let him in the patio doors. It's got to be a tight squeeze down that 3" pellet tube. Merry Chistmahanukkwanzaa to you all.

Last night was brutal. Wrapping last minute presents by the stove...outside it was about 34...inside..84. I hate warm days..<:{)

Well, Have a Merry Christmas. (aww...crud...Daisy the new Nintendog just wet the virtual rug)

Status
Not open for further replies.