Mid Michigan firewood...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sblat

Nov 3, 2010
Haslett, MI
This is my add, if there is a hearth member that would be interested I would make a deal. Moving in 2 weeks to a house with no wood burner.....yet! Don't want to just give my hard work away to the new home owners. Contact me if you are interested and see what we can figure out.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/3786772942.html

Sad day
We all feel the pain ! :)

Shame to have to sell it but good luck.

Yeah it sucks! We really like the new place, but theyhave a gas fireplace. Will be on a long list of things to redo, but probably not high on the wife's list. Would like to pull it out and out a good high efficiency zc unit in there. Gonna miss burning for now, but at least the new place has natural gas rather than propane.

You should offer to sell it to the new owners.

"You should offer to sell it to the new owners."

I have and doesn't have the cash. Trying to work out a payment plan, but trying to sell it in the mean time. He doesn't seem too interested.

It might help to mention, in the ad, when it was CSS. If a substantial portion of it is already seasoned, that might make it more attractive.

I have a friend who may be interested - I will check with him today. He is in Williamston so rather close.

Sorry man. Get back as soon as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.