Mods/Webbie? anyone else

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
I been noticing this week i am missing alot of Alerts to watched threads, anyone else?
Not really complaining just more of a heads up in case something isnt right.

ok if its just me i apologize, mods you can delete when you see the post

It's okay with Safari.

Ok here with Safari, Also good with Firefox, but IE dependably is undependable. It also locks up with 2x

No prob (Chrome). But lots of our members run IE, and I haven't heard any other cases. I'll move this over to the Q&A forum, and in all probability Webbie will see it and comment. Rick

I do miss alot of alerts on topics I have posted on. Could be this lap top, I run firefox. Also with my work pc I run ie on that.

thanks Rick...I'm running firefox too etiger

Reactions: etiger2007
Holy cow! you mean there is another place besides the pellet section! :p
look at all these posts in here lol
Never knew webbie did so much work :) thanks

Reactions: ScotO
How long does a bag last?
normal temps 1 to 2 bags a day frigid i can top 3 2900sqft
im a pellet junkie that is just one corner of my basement 11 ton
then the garage and outside a 12X20 full :p

Reactions: etiger2007
If yer gonna talk pellets, take it back to the pellet forum.

Reactions: oldmountvernon
Remember, if you don't respond to an alert and go back to the thread, you are not going to get any more alerts about that thread.
Took me a short while to catch onto this concept, but I've found that to be the 'issue'....other than that, I have grown to love the new format (well, it's around a year old now, isn't it?), you guys are doing a good job with the site.
Keep up the good work....

Status
Not open for further replies.